This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. My primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• Sponsored posts are posts in which someone pays me to write about a particular topic. If I ever run one, it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• I find it impossible to promote products that I don’t like. So when I recommend a product, it’s because I like it and think it could be a worthwhile investment of time or money. If I don’t like something, you’ll know because I will be honest and not lie for more likes, or I won’t even mention it. I don’t write fake reviews, so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever. That’s just not my style.
• This blog adheres to word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty in relationship, opinion and identity. <— I’ll be honest… I have no idea what this means but it sounds good!
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, an amber fisher. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Affiliate Link Disclosure:
There are many cases where I use an affiliate link in my blog posts, which basically means that I make money from qualified purchases. If I use affiliate links, I will post this information in the post, but please know that I will ONLY use affiliate links for products I currently use and love.
Tryingthisblogthing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Tryingthisblogthing.com. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Like many other Web sites, Tryingthisblogthing.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Advertising Partners
and others for a full list you can email me at email@example.com
For the author, this blog is a source of income. Clicking on some links could result in compensation for the author. The receipt of products or other compensation does not guarantee a good review. All opinions are my own.